TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF porozumeni mysli Z. S.
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT DO WE DO?
We are a registered association of Understanding the Mind z.s., represented by its chairwoman Kateřina Černá, registered with the Regional Court in Ústí nad Labem, Section L, File 13389/KSUL, ID No. 07003838, address: Emilie Floriánové 2834/9, 466 01 Jablonec nad Nisou, ("the association", "we"), and we operate the websites www.porozumenimysli.cz and ("the website") and porozumenimysli.net ("social network").
Our mission is primarily to educate people about the potential and principles of the human mind and to help people achieve change that leads to a happy and fulfilled life.
We therefore organize conferences, seminars, courses, lectures, and publish various materials ("products") that we believe can contribute to such education.
We provide our Products to you subject to these Terms and Conditions. It may be that we will agree some terms and conditions differently. In that case, our agreement will prevail over these Terms and Conditions.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO CONTACT US?
You can contact us at any time at
e-mail address: email@example.com
our registered office address: 2834/9 Emilie Floriánové, 466 01 Jablonec nad Nisou
WHAT IS COMMON TO THE PRODUCTS WHEN ORDERING?
You can order our products via our website. You can find the description and price of the product, if there is no price, please contact us, we will tell you individually based on your request.
- If a price is listed for a product and it is apparent that there is a typing (number) error, the price is not binding and the contract is not concluded.
- If the product can be ordered directly on the website, the order form will be expanded when you click on the order button.
- When filling out the form, please provide all the information correctly and truthfully.
- You can pay by credit card online or by wire transfer, always according to the stated payment terms. If stated on the product, you can also pay in cash (e.g. at a conference).
- If you opt for a wire transfer, we will send you the payment details to your email address. In this case, your obligation to pay the price of the product is fulfilled when the relevant amount is credited to our account.
- We will issue and send you an invoice electronically by e-mail, unless you let us know that you need to issue and deliver it in paper form. We are not subject to VAT. Prices for products are exclusive of VAT.
Please see below for terms and conditions relating to individual products.
1. ONLINE EVENTS (E.G. WEBINARS, COURSES, PROGRAMMES AND ACADEMIES)
1. We are happy to offer you the opportunity to participate in our online events - e.g. webinars or online academies.
2. You can check them out anytime in the members' area, which is already paid.
3. If you attend any of our online events (except individual events, of course), please note that events may be recorded, which you agree to by attending.
4. Online events are for your personal use only. Do not download, copy, modify, or tamper with the source files of the Online Events or their content. You are also prohibited from redistributing the content, for example by screening or forwarding. If you use the content of an online event other than for personal use, you would be infringing the copyrights of both us and our suppliers. We may take legal action against such actions.
2. OFFLINE EVENTS (E.G. WORKSHOPS, LECTURES, CONFERENCES, MULTI-DAY EVENTS)
1. The specific content of offline workshops, lectures, conferences or multi-day events ("offline events") can always be found on our website.
2. Booking. We consider your submission of a completed form or email confirming the ordering of an offline event as your proposal to enter into a contract. We will acknowledge receipt of the offline event order by sending you a completed email, which will conclude the contract between us.
3. Registration Fee: In order to participate in the offline event, you must pay the registration fee, either by invoice, via the Association's website or in person in cash on the day of the event. In the case of payment in person in cash, the purchase contract is concluded at the moment of payment of the ticket, when by paying the customer confirms that he/she has read these terms and conditions.
4. Cancellation on your part. You can cancel your registration or confirmed order up to 7 days before the event; after that, you cannot cancel your ticket. Cancellation fees can be adjusted individually for the product concerned, please refer to the product sales page for information on this.
5. Transferring a ticket to another person: You can transfer a ticket you have already purchased to another person by sending us a notice of change of the participant of the event, in which you specify: the name, surname, residence or name of the legal entity, registered office, ID number of the original and new participant, the name of the event and the variable symbol of payment. Please send the notification to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org at least 1 day before the date of the event.
6. In case of serious reasons, we reserve the right to change the date or location of the event. In this case, we will allow you to cancel your order and refund the ticket price in full. All registered participants will be informed immediately by phone or email in such a case.
7. Cancellation Reservation: We reserve the right to cancel the event in the event of serious reasons. If the event is cancelled, we will refund your ticket price in full. In such a case, we will inform all registered participants immediately by phone or email.
8. All materials you receive during the offline event are for your personal use. If you use the materials other than for personal use, you would be infringing the copyrights of both us and our suppliers. We may take legal action to address such conduct.
9. Pre-Entry Screening: You may be screened before and during our events to verify that you are attending the event as an authorized person.
10. No Recording: Please note that event attendees are not permitted to make audio or audio-visual recordings in any event venue, at any lectures or presentations held as part of the event, throughout the duration of the event. If you violate this prohibition, we may ask you to leave the event. At the same time, we are also entitled to demand and require you to pay a contractual penalty of CZK 5,000.00 (five thousand Czech crowns). The contractual penalty is payable within 14 days from the date of the event.
11. If you attend any of our events (except, of course, individual events), please note that the events may be recorded, which you agree to by your participation.
1. Our website contains all the necessary information about the goods currently on sale.
2. You can purchase goods via the order form, which contains in particular information about the goods, the price, the method of payment of the price and the desired method of delivery of the goods and the costs associated with it. Based on this information, an order is created.
3. We provide you with two types of goods:
a) Digital goods - e.g. e-books
In the case of an e-book or other digital goods, a contract of sale is concluded between us at the time of dispatch of your order and you need to pay the purchase price to fulfil the contract. Upon receipt of payment from you, we will make the purchased content available to you. For card payments this can be virtually immediately, for bank transfer payments this is likely to take a few days, depending on the terms of our banks.
b) Physical goods
How does the order process work?
1. By issuing the goods, we only inform you of their details, features and price. In order for a purchase contract to be formed between us, we must confirm your order - we are not obliged to conclude a purchase contract in respect of the goods you have ordered (section 1732 (2) of the Civil Code does not apply).
2. After we have received and confirmed your order, we will send you an e-mail confirming that the order is being processed. At this point, we conclude a purchase contract between us - i.e. at the moment we deliver such a confirmation message to you. If the nature of the order is unusual (e.g. high price or high quantity), we may ask you for an additional order confirmation. In this case, the purchase contract will be concluded at the moment we receive confirmation of this order.
What happens after the order?
3. We will deliver the goods to you within 30 days of the conclusion of the purchase contract. We reserve the right to withdraw from the contract if the ordered goods are neither in stock nor in stock within 30 days of the conclusion of the purchase contract.
4. You are obliged to take delivery of the goods. If you do not take delivery, we may treat this as a withdrawal from the contract. In this case, we will refund the amount you have paid us for the goods and any delivery to you, but please note that we may charge you for the cost of sending the goods back to us, in which case we are entitled to unilaterally offset this amount against the purchase price.
5. Obvious damage to the goods or their packaging during delivery must be immediately addressed with the carrier and any shortcomings noted in the delivery report. You do not have to accept such goods from the carrier. Please document the damage and let us know about it.
1. If you are a supporter or supporter of us, we would be delighted if you decide to become a member. You can apply for membership via our website. You can find out what membership entails on our website.
2. By paying the membership fee, you will become our associate member for the period of time that you subscribe to the membership.
3. Before applying for membership please read our constitution, by applying we assume that you agree to it.
4. Access to the members area is for you only - we do not allow third parties to use your membership account.
5. Cancellation of membership. You may, among other things, lose access to the content you have purchased. In the event of cancellation, we will not refund any amount already paid.
No misuse of material: please remember that all content made available to you in the members' section is for your personal use (unless we agree otherwise in writing). Do not download, copy, modify, or tamper with the source files of any content made available to you in the members area. You are also prohibited from redistributing it, for example by screening or forwarding relevant links. If you were to use this content other than for personal use, you would be infringing the copyrights of both us and our suppliers. We may take legal action against such conduct.
5. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
1. The withdrawal options and conditions only apply to the Association if you are buying as a consumer. This means that you enter into a contract with us outside the scope of your business.
2. According to the Civil Code, the consumer generally has the right to withdraw from a contract concluded via the Internet within 14 days of receipt of the performance.
3. However, some of our products are specific and specific rules apply to them - please familiarise yourself with them thoroughly:
a) Online products (e.g. webinars, programs, courses, e-books)
In the case of online products, this is digital content that is not delivered on a tangible medium and therefore you do not always have a right of withdrawal under the law.
You cannot exercise the right of withdrawal for the delivery of digital content if you agree to deliver the product before the withdrawal period has expired. For example, our webinars, programmes, courses and e-books are digital content. By entering into these terms and conditions, you agree that the online product will be made available to you, and therefore delivered immediately upon payment of the price, before the expiry of 14 days. However, you lose the option to withdraw from the contract.
b) Offline events (e.g. workshops, lectures, conferences, multi-day events)
In the event that you have purchased a ticket or a place at an offline event that you ultimately decide not to go to, you are not legally entitled to a refund of the purchase price in such a case (as it is a use of leisure time with a specific date, you cannot withdraw from such a purchase). However, tickets or seats to an offline event are transferable - you can sell or give them to someone else if you do not attend, subject to the conditions set out above.
In the case of workshops and multi-day events, we offer cancellation policies, which will always be specified on the sales page of the event.
c) Physical goods
For physical goods, the above general rule applies (i.e. that you, as a consumer, have the right to withdraw from a purchase contract concluded online within 14 days of receipt of the goods).
You must inform us of the withdrawal - by e-mail or letter. Please tell us what you bought and when, what the order number was and how and where we should send your money back. You can use the sample form available below.
We will refund the price of the goods and the delivery costs paid for them to you immediately upon delivery, or at least proof of return, in the same way we received payment from you.
We will have up to 14 days from the date of your cancellation to refund you, but we will need proof that the goods have been shipped back to us.
You can send or hand over the goods to us at Emilie Floriánové 2834/9, Jablonec nad Nisou 466 01.
Lessons for consumers
4. Under consumer law, you have the right to an out-of-court settlement of a consumer dispute arising from a contract between us. In such a case, you may contact the Czech Trade Inspection Authority (Central Inspectorate - ADR Department, Štěpánská 15, 120 00 Prague 2, email: email@example.com, website: adr.coi.cz). The out-of-court settlement of a consumer dispute is initiated only at your request, in the event that you have not been able to resolve the dispute directly with us. The application must be filed within 1 year of the date on which you first exercised your right in dispute with us. You can also resolve your dispute online via the ODR platform available here.
5. You are responsible for all costs incurred by you in connection with the negotiation of the contract and the creation of the order. These costs do not differ from the basic rate and are not charged by us in any way.
§ Do you want to complain about an offline event or an online product (webinar, program, course, e-book)?
1. In this case, it is a claim for services (respectively, the online webinar, program, course and e-book are digital content, but we will apply this section to them for claims).
2. Please note that you can only claim the product you paid for.
3. If you consider that the service provided by us is defective (does not correspond in scope or quality to the agreed terms), you have the right to make a claim. If the defect is remediable, you can either ask for a repair, a supplement or a discount. If the defect cannot be rectified and the product cannot be used, you can withdraw from the contract or claim a discount.
4. The reason for a complaint cannot be that the service provided does not meet your subjective expectations.
5. Please contact our contact details on the website to make a complaint. The complaint must include the service to which the complaint relates, your contact details, a description of the defect and a request for how the complaint will be handled.
6. When you make a claim, you will receive a confirmation from us - a claim report, which indicates when the claim was made, what is its content and what method of handling the claim you require.
7. We will evaluate the complaint without delay, within 30 calendar days at the latest (if you are a consumer). We will provide you with confirmation of the date and method of handling the complaint, any repairs, the duration of the complaint, or give you reasons why we reject the complaint.
§ Do you want to claim physical goods?
1. Please contact our contact details on the website to make a complaint. In addition to the complaint, please provide the goods to which the complaint relates, your contact details, a description of the defect and a request for the method of handling the complaint.
2. Send the defective goods together with the claim form to Emilie Floriánové 2834/9, Jablonec nad Nisou 466 01. The goods must be suitably packaged (to prevent damage), clean and complete.
3. When you make a claim, you will receive a confirmation from us - a claim report, where it is stated when the claim was made, what is its content and what method of handling the claim you require.
4. At your option, you may request a new or missing item, a free repair, a reasonable discount or a refund based on withdrawal from the contract. For a defect that is immaterial, you are entitled to have the defect rectified or a reasonable discount.
5. If we can prove that you knew about the defect before taking delivery or caused it yourself, we may not be able to comply with your request.
6. We will deal with the complaint without undue delay, within 30 days at the latest (if you are a consumer), unless we agree on a longer period. We will provide you with confirmation of the date and method of handling the claim, the repair, if any, and the duration of the claim, or we will give you reasons why we reject the claim.
7. If you are a consumer, we will reimburse you for the costs you incur in making the claim (and at the lowest possible cost). You must ask us to reimburse you for these costs without undue delay and no later than one month after the end of the period for making a claim.
1. Our relations shall be governed by the laws of the Czech Republic, even if they contain an international element.
2. Our products (which may include information from third parties) are for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for medical or any other professional advice. We provide the information to you with the utmost care and concern, but it is then up to each of you to make your own decisions regarding your life direction. Therefore, please understand that we cannot be held responsible for an individual's misinterpretation of the information provided within our products (and for any subsequent decisions).
3. All rights to our website and the content of the website or courses, and in particular the copyright in the content, including graphics, videos, trademarks, logos, know how and more, belong to the association and it is forbidden to distribute or copy these elements in any way without our permission. We monitor such actions and may take legal action.
4. It may happen that due to software maintenance or online outages caused by technical difficulties (also by third parties) our website and therefore products are temporarily unavailable. However, such cases will be completely exceptional and the association will not refund the price paid for these isolated outages. We will always do our best to ensure 100% functionality and availability of our products.
5. We may change these terms and conditions to the extent necessary, mainly due to changes in the law or site features. The already accepted terms and conditions (and therefore the concluded contract) will not be affected by such a change.
In Jablonec nad Nisou on 24.1.2022